GOOD THINGS HAPPEN WHEN GOOD THINGS HAPPEN
Our stated mission is to create ideas that are humanly relevant.
And that spirit extends beyond the paid work we do for our clients. We are forever curious about how we can use our talents and our time to help the people around us in the communities where they ply our trade.
For us, corporate social responsibility is not an obligation. It’s an opportunity. It enriches our understanding of human nature and makes the work we do far more meaningful.
We created the G Foundation a decade ago on the principle that everyone deserves a chance: inner-city schoolchildren, local charities, aspiring athletes, families coping with HIV/AIDS, to name just a few. Our work ranges from marketing and business support to internships, literacy programs and fundraising.
Who we work With
- The International Rescue Committee >>
- Start Program >>
- American Heart Association >>
- Childhood Food Solutions >>
- San Francisco Food Bank >>
- Literacy Network >>
- Chicago Girls in the Game >>
- Sutton Coldfield Cancer Support Centre >>
- Vaccine Research Trust >>
- Polyphony Foundation >>
- Buckle Up In The Back >>
- Association Prévention Routière >>
- Sports Without Borders >>
- Environmental Learning for Kids >>
- The Leukemia & Lymphona Society >>
- Fredericks Foundation >>
- Football in the Community Foundation >>
- Cancer Family Care >>
- Boomer Esiason Foundation >>
- Grace Smith House >>
- SportsAid >>
- St Giles Trust >>