gyro is the global ideas shop launched in May 2011. We are 600 creative minds strong, united by a single mission: to create ideas that are humanly relevant.
We bring together a myriad of talents, including visionaries, artists, strategists and experts across a range of disciplines, to fulfil this mission for our clients. We are bound by our core beliefs in open thinking, the desire to embrace change and the belief that great ideas can come from anyone and anywhere. We call this unconventional culture UNO. It celebrates inspiration, collaboration and mutual respect and it is what defines us.
As a vital part of gyro, you’ll be comfortable building the kind of closeness with others that means you know the punch lines to each other’s jokes, what everyone’s favourite pizza is and quite possibly share the stories that you shouldn’t. You will smile, even when it’s tough because you know you are not alone. We talk to each other, we work together and we share all the challenges and triumphs a creative life brings.
This is UNO.
If you choose to join us, this is what you will do while you are here:
- Work across various accounts and simultaneously manage execution of multiple fast-moving campaigns from conception through to final delivery
- Provide expertise in trafficking a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment
- Monitor, report and manage scope, resources, scheduling, budgets and tracking as well as developments of project plans
- Collaborate extensively with external parties to build, manage and maintain key relationships
- Offer a sound operational and implementation-based understanding of the deliverables to create structure and process that facilitates complete expectation management
- Build and maintain evolving schedules from creative development through production, managing change requests effectively and efficiently
- Manage the production phase of deliverables, including print, interactive and video materials. This includes vendor management, cost management and quality assurance of final deliverable
- Act as the main point of contact to 3rd party suppliers across the project duration.
- Act as an internal hub of information helping to de-mystify project delivery processes for internal teams as well as clients
- Obtain necessary approvals from required departments by initiating and planning and managing internal review meetings
- Proactively keep teams informed through daily status documents, meetings and follow-up and provide status on progress, issues and risks internally and externally
- Staying on top of capabilities to deliver on expectation, on time, within budget and at highest quality level is essential
- Able to diplomatically enfore deadlines
We are looking for someone who will bring:
- minimum of 3 years experience as a project manager
- Excellent attention to detial
- Be able to prioritize tasks
- Strong problem solving skills
- Be able to handle multiple and simultaneous deadlines
- Excellent facilitator and highly pro-active
- Advanced interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Knowledge of production verbiage and expertise with project management software tools