ASSISTANT MEDIA PLANNER
gyro is the global ideas shop launched in May 2011. We are 600 creative minds strong, united by a single mission: to create ideas that are humanly relevant.
We bring together a myriad of talents, including visionaries, artists, strategists and experts across a range of disciplines, to fulfil this mission for our clients. We are bound by our core beliefs in open thinking, the desire to embrace change and the belief that great ideas can come from anyone and anywhere. We call this unconventional culture UNO. It celebrates inspiration, collaboration and mutual respect and it is what defines us.
As a vital part of gyro, you’ll be comfortable building the kind of closeness with others that means you know the punch lines to each other’s jokes, what everyone’s favourite pizza is and quite possibly share the stories that you shouldn’t. You will smile, even when it’s tough because you know you are not alone. We talk to each other, we work together and we share all the challenges and triumphs a creative life brings.
This is UNO.
If you choose to join us, this is what you will do while you are here:
The Assistant Media Planner will facilitate and execute the media buys and assists in developing marketing solutions on behalf of the clients the gyro SF media team represents. This position reports directly to the Media Supervisor but will be supervised by planning leads on the account.
This position is responsible for facilitating the execution of media planning and buying efforts within assigned campaigns. The AMP effectively interacts with internal and external teams as directed across several advertising disciplines including media, account, creative, billing, and traffic.
- Aid in both the creation and execution of client media objectives and strategies (online and offline media)
- Responsible for assisting and facilitating media planning, buying, and optimization of assigned campaigns supporting lead generation and awareness initiatives
- Partner with the digital operations, analytics and integrated planning teams to create an appropriate measurement strategy for each campaign
- Utilize online tracking tools including DoubleClick/ DCM, Integral Ad Science (IAS), proprietary agency lead management system, and billing system
- Manage data entry, creative trafficking and overall quality and timeliness of client deliverables
- Responsible for executing day-to-day billing and invoicing processes; work with vendors and invoicing team
- As directed develop and present POVs and media analyses to internal and client teams
We are looking for someone who will bring:
- 4-year undergraduate degree in advertising, marketing, media, digital media, or similar
- Advertising internship and/or past agency work with a digital media team a plus
- A self-starter with ability to quickly learn and take on new responsibilities
- Eagerness to take ownership of assigned tasks and work with a broader agency team
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in with Macs and using MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated teamwork abilities
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.