CONTENT PROJECT MANAGER
gyro is the global ideas shop launched in May 2011. We are 600 creative minds strong, united by a single mission: to create ideas that are humanly relevant.
We bring together a myriad of talents, including visionaries, artists, strategists and experts across a range of disciplines, to fulfil this mission for our clients. We are bound by our core beliefs in open thinking, the desire to embrace change and the belief that great ideas can come from anyone and anywhere. We call this unconventional culture UNO. It celebrates inspiration, collaboration and mutual respect and it is what defines us.
As a vital part of gyro, you’ll be comfortable building the kind of closeness with others that means you know the punch lines to each other’s jokes, what everyone’s favourite pizza is and quite possibly share the stories that you shouldn’t. You will smile, even when it’s tough because you know you are not alone. We talk to each other, we work together and we share all the challenges and triumphs a creative life brings.
This is UNO.
If you choose to join us, this is what you will do while you are here:
The Content Project manager is an integral part of gyro’s Content & Community team. This role helps keep the creative content process moving along fluidly, by bringing strategic thinking and rigor to a team that is always on the move.
- Collaborate to manage multiple projects at a time, stick to a budget and shepherd work through the creative process on sometimes-tight schedules.
- Managing content reviews and revision cycles by ensuring client feedback is met accurately.
- Filtering content requests and requirements from internal and client teams and then developing schedules/plans to fulfill those requests.
- Develop and manage external vendors database, as well as manage relationships with external vendors.
- Assist video production team in securing production needs for shoots, including shooting space or equipment.
- Track and monitor all out-of-pocket expenses for the team.
- Work with Director of Content & Community to develop project budgets.
- Help manage assets for creative through asset collection, tagging, and filing.
- Help refine and improve processes for ongoing content development for our clients.
- Schedule meetings for internal creative reviews and consolidate all feedback.
We are looking for someone who will bring:
- Looking for a top-notch communicator who can clearly set expectations for projects and get deliverables met
- Proven experience as a project manager (3-5 years); bonus if you have done this work in a production studio or agency
- This role needs to bring strategic thinking to the process, and help us continually improve how we get work done
- Must be proficient in Basecamp, Google Drive, and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.