gyro is the Global Ideas Shop launched in May 2011. We are 600 creative minds strong, united by a single mission: to create ideas that are humanly relevant.
We bring together myriad of talents, including visionaries, artists, strategists and experts across a range of disciplines, to fulfil this mission for our clients. We are bound by our core beliefs in open thinking, the desire to embrace change and the belief that great ideas can come from anyone and anywhere. We call this unconventional culture UNO. It celebrates inspiration, collaboration and mutual respect and it is what defines us.
We talk to each other, we work together and we share all the challenges and triumphs a creative life brings.
If you choose to join us, this is what you will do while you are here:
gyro is looking for a Copywriter with the ability to concept write and edit content for a wide range of advertising and marketing communications in collaboration with the design team. The successful candidate will be an extremely talented, passionate and conceptual Copywriter who will aid in the planning, development, generation and implementation of copy for all touch points.
- Write and edit copy for marketing communications including but not limited to digital advertising, brand narratives, demand gen and nurture campaigns, sales support initiatives, trade show and event support materials
- Coordinate with account management and design teams to ensure consistency with brand messaging and adherence to company style standards
- Think strategically and concept in a wide range of media, beyond the “what is” into the realm of “what can be”
- Establish strong relationships across departments and an understanding of client needs, the consumer experience, marketing strategy and operational capabilities
- Ability to be paired with a seasoned and talented Senior Art Directors and expected to execute strong creative in a timely manner (we’re not a sweatshop, but a solid work ethic is a must)
- We’re looking for a team player interested in doing career-defining work under the guidance of an award-winning Executive Creative Director
We are looking for someone who will bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, communications, marketing or English
- 4+ years of agency experience developing and writing advertising/marketing communications, with samples of work product as proof
- Exceptional writing, editorial and listening skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong organizational and communication skills and great attention to detail
- Able to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high quality work and projecting a positive attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.