MARKETING TECHNOLOGIST (analytics)
gyro is the global ideas shop launched in May 2011. We are 600 creative minds strong, united by a single mission: to create ideas that are humanly relevant.
We bring together a myriad of talents, including visionaries, artists, strategists and experts across a range of disciplines, to fulfil this mission for our clients. We are bound by our core beliefs in open thinking, the desire to embrace change and the belief that great ideas can come from anyone and anywhere. We call this unconventional culture UNO. It celebrates inspiration, collaboration and mutual respect and it is what defines us.
As a vital part of gyro, you’ll be comfortable building the kind of closeness with others that means you know the punch lines to each other’s jokes, what everyone’s favourite pizza is and quite possibly share the stories that you shouldn’t. You will smile, even when it’s tough because you know you are not alone. We talk to each other, we work together and we share all the challenges and triumphs a creative life brings.
This is UNO.
If you choose to join us, this is what you will do while you are here:
The marketing technologist establishes and executes the many facets of campaign tracking, analysis and optimization, including the identification of measures and key performance indicators, benchmarks, dashboards and reporting scorecards for gyro’s digital marketing programs. The ideal candidate must be versed in performance of websites, landing pages, content marketing, CRM and nurture programs, SEO, PPC, social, PR, media and mobile campaigns. The marketing technologist is responsible for tag management, analytics program management and reporting, campaign tracking and optimization, and merging web to CRM for flow-through tracking.
- Use visualization platforms such as Tableau to develop robust analytics reports that bring data to life and answer the question “why.”
- Create dashboards/scorecards that are set up for maximizing automation of reporting.
- Develop lead routing/management strategies and integrate CRM platforms with marketing programs.
- Create lead scoring models.
- Work with creative technologists to implement analytics, tag management and A/B testing packages.
- Work with account teams and discipline teams to plan digital campaign measurement.
- Produce web traffic reports in collaboration with media, social, search, engagement and content teams, and collaborate to identify trends and interpret findings.
- Create presentations for clients by providing business-building rationale for our recommendations.
- Make recommendations on optimizing digital properties based on findings and analysis.
- Provide consultation on real-time analytics efforts.
- Develop A/B testing scenarios of landing pages, emails and advertisements to measure business objectives.
- Manage analytics, tag management and A/B testing code on client platforms in order to meet reporting expectations
- Gather data and generate reports from multiple sources (site analytics, Eloqua email, eMedia publishers, partners, etc.), summarizing key results and recommending next steps
- Work with data warehousing partner to integrate and flatten multiple data sources for fully integrated reporting.
- Document practices and processes of an integrated measurement discipline.
- Routinely present trends, points of view, process documents and best practices to internal/external audiences.
We are looking for someone who will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree majoring in either quantitative research, web analytics, business analytics, information systems or marketing analysis
- 2+ years of experience with data visualization technology, Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server, or similar platform
- 3+ years of experience with market research and understanding of digital traffic behaviors, analysis of clickstream data, Google Analytics, Web Trends and/or Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Familiarization with marketing automation and/or CRM platforms
- Experience managing multiple competing priorities, duties and/or projects
- Detail oriented with consistent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Prior experience working with third-party online media management or ad-serving technology is a plus
- Successful experience working in a team environment at an advertising agency
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.