MARKETING TECHNOLOGIST (automation)
gyro is the global ideas shop launched in May 2011. We are 600 creative minds strong, united by a single mission: to create ideas that are humanly relevant.
We bring together a myriad of talents, including visionaries, artists, strategists and experts across a range of disciplines, to fulfil this mission for our clients. We are bound by our core beliefs in open thinking, the desire to embrace change and the belief that great ideas can come from anyone and anywhere. We call this unconventional culture UNO. It celebrates inspiration, collaboration and mutual respect and it is what defines us.
As a vital part of gyro, you’ll be comfortable building the kind of closeness with others that means you know the punch lines to each other’s jokes, what everyone’s favourite pizza is and quite possibly share the stories that you shouldn’t. You will smile, even when it’s tough because you know you are not alone. We talk to each other, we work together and we share all the challenges and triumphs a creative life brings.
This is UNO.
If you choose to join us, this is what you will do while you are here:
The marketing technologist establishes and executes the many facets of nurture campaign development, including the evaluation of client technologies, campaign planning, mapping and execution. The ideal candidate must be versed in marketing automation or email service platforms, and have experience developing testing plans and executing upon them. The marketing technologist is responsible for program reporting and tracking, CRM integration, quality assurance and campaign development.
- Use visualization platforms such as Tableau to develop robust analytics reports that bring data to life and answer the question “why.”
- Create A/B testing models geared toward generating increased growth within a nurture campaign.
- Develop lead routing/management strategies and integrate CRM platforms with marketing programs
- Create lead scoring models.
- Work with creative technologists to implement analytics, tag management and A/B testing packages.
- Work with account teams and discipline teams to plan digital campaign measurement.Work with buyer experience teams to map the buyer journey to an automated nurture campaign, managing touchpoints, data sets and key performance indicators.
- Create presentations for clients by providing business-building rationale for our recommendations.
- Make recommendations on optimizing digital properties based on findings and analysis.
- Develop full campaign analysis models merging the evaluation of engagement and conversion metrics.
- Develop A/B testing scenarios of landing pages, emails and advertisements to measure business objectives.
- Manage client marketing automation or email platforms to integrate lead generation and retention programs.
- Gather data and generate reports from multiple sources (site analytics, Eloqua email, eMedia publishers, partners, etc.), summarizing key results and recommending next steps.
- Understand the concepts and technologies necessary to enable full-funnel, one-to-one tracking within a client’s technology stack.
- Document practices and processes of an effective automation campaign and its management.
- Routinely present trends, points of view, process documents and best practices to internal/external audiences.
We are looking for someone who will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree majoring in either web development, e-commerce/digital marketing, market research or similar fields
- 3+ years of experience with email marketing and its technologies
- 3+ years of experience with marketing automation platforms and integrated marketing technologies
- Experience with Eloqua, Marketo, ExactTarget and Salesforce a plus
- Experience managing multiple competing priorities, duties and/or projects
- Detail oriented with consistent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Experience developing A/B testing campaigns and calendars
- Successful experience working in a team environment at an advertising agency
- Strong communication/presentation skills
- Must be skilled in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to adopt new technologies rapidly and demonstrate proficiency in a short amount of time
- Authorization to work in the United States
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.