gyro is the most awarded global B2B full-service agency and is now part of the award winning Dentsu Aegis Network.
Through our unique in-house integration of media thinkers, content creators and experience builders we are able to deliver feeling with precision – creating the type of meaningful moments that influence decision makers and drives measureable results. Our deep understanding of business audiences and decision making fuels our media approach, which combined with the power and resources of the Dentsu Aegis Network is enabling us to define new possibilities for B2B media.
gyro:precision is a core offering that encompasses our media planning and buying, search, marketing automation and analytics practices and enables effective and impactful ignition points.
gyro:precision informs everything we do by harnessing the immense power of data to identify, understand, engage and influence the people who matter most, in the contexts that matters most.
gyro:precision is leading the data revolution in B2B – leveraging long term publisher and platform relationships, exclusive access to proprietary data sets via our network-level Global Media Partnerships and cutting-edge products and solutions developed with leading specialist agency partners like MKTG, iProspect and Merkle.
Standardized across our 14 global offerings, gyro:precision is driving organic and new business growth in the US and is expanding both domestically and abroad. gyro has designed a truly integrated approach that delivers feeling with precision and content in context, setting the standard for B2B in the process.
If you choose to join us, this is what you will do while you are here:
This Media Supervisor will be responsible for maintaining and leading the day-to-day media operations of key media clients. This Media Supervisor will be fully engaged in supervision
of the complete planning process, from RFP development through execution and is required to develop and maintain an intimate knowledge of a respective client’s business and ensure all media requirements are executed in a timely and accurate manner. It is critical for this Media Supervisor to think strategically about the media planning process and offer sound idea generation for plans, as well as to help guide a junior staff.
This position will also contribute to management of data analytics across the entire media team, including intimate involvement in the analytics process, from raw data management to data-driven, results-based recommendations.
This candidate will have exceptional interpersonal skills and be a true team player and demonstrate the desire to teach and manage a media staff. The Supervisor candidate will also work closely with the media team to offer support in strategic planning and client-development/presentations. This candidate will also play an active role in new business development.
- Own and oversee key accounts, ensuring flawless execution of media plans.
- Excellent presentation skills both to groups and one-on-one.
- Ability to manage the flow of client media-related issues based on changes in direction, goals, and budgets. Be aware of the need to create solutions and resolve problems.
- Foster a good working relationship with account and client teams to facilitate flawless execution of plans.
- Maintain good rapport with sales representatives and vendors.
- Ability to provide media alternatives and be innovative in recommending strategic media solutions.
- Proficiency with all related software and Data Analytics programs a must: Word, Excel, Power Point, Omniture, Google Analytics, DART.
We are looking for someone who will bring:
- 5-7 years minimum agency experience
- Proficiency with related software and data analytics programs a must: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Omniture, Google Analytics, DART, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.