NETWORK SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
gyro is the Global Ideas Shop launched in May 2011. We are 600 creative minds strong, united by a single mission: to create ideas that are humanly relevant.
We bring together a myriad of talents, including visionaries, artists, strategists and experts across a range of disciplines, to fulfil this mission for our clients. We are bound by our core beliefs in open thinking, the desire to embrace change and the belief that great ideas can come from anyone and anywhere. We call this unconventional culture UNO. It celebrates inspiration, collaboration and mutual respect and it is what defines us.
As a vital part of gyro, you’ll be comfortable building the kind of closeness with others that means you know the punch lines to each other’s jokes, what everyone’s favourite pizza is and quite possibly share the stories that you shouldn’t. You will smile, even when it’s tough because you know you are not alone. We talk to each other, we work together and we share all the challenges and triumphs a creative life brings.
This is UNO.
If you choose to join us, this is what you will do while you are here:
The Network Systems Administrator will provide information technology, audio and video technical support to employees in North American locations of gyro, particularly those in the Cincinnati. This is not a senior level position.
- Provide onsite and remote technical support, training, and troubleshooting to North American computer and A/V systems users, primarily those in New York.
- Provide support of A/V meetings and technology projects that may involve clients.
- Support infrastructure maintenance and projects.
- User is to be in-office regularly – this is not a remote work position.
- Network Systems Administrator reports to the IT Services Manager, North America.
- Other senior managers with whom the Network Systems Administrator will work are the Director of IT, and the location General Manager/President.
We are looking for someone who will bring:
- Information technology degree or experience in technology within marketing/advertising businesses is a plus. No specific degree or certification is required.
- Any ITIL, A+, Macintosh, Cisco, and Microsoft Certifications would be a plus.
- 2 years Mactintosh Business experience.
- Recent and strong Apple Macintosh technical knowledge and experience is absolute.
- Apple Macintosh OS X versions 10.8-12.
- Apple Remote Desktop.
- Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Command line and shell scripting experience.
- Android, and Apple iOS operating systems, configuration, migration and connectivity.
- Microsoft Office 2010 / Office 365 for Windows, Office 2011-2015 for Mac.
- Microsoft Active Directory.
- Printers/Copiers and PostScript Raster Image Processors (RIPs); Cisco switching, wireless, routing, and VoIP telephony; AV systems and audio/video conferencing.
- Some knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite component applications is beneficial.
- Any exposure to website development, search analytics, print and artwork production are a plus.