PUBLIC RELATIONS & SOCIAL MEDIA SUMMER INTERNSHIP
gyro’s Internship Program is designed to give eager, bright individuals the best, most realistic internship experience in the advertising industry. Our interns are embraced as contributing employees of the agency, and are expected to be innovative and produce ideas that are humanly relevant. Participants work alongside award-winning leadership, who will help you develop into the young professional you strive to be.
This is a paid program that will start in the beginning of June and run through August. This exceptional program is offered to college students or recent college grads. Applicants will be accepted through April 14th.
Public Relations & Social Media Internship:
gyro’s Public Relations & Social Media Internship is a hands-on experience within our PR/Social Media department. You will be working with real clients and doing real work. You will be considered a part of the team and be given tasks as if you were a full-time employee. PR/Social Media interns will have the opportunity to be the driving force behind the creative of some of the biggest clients around.
We are looking for two special candidates to fulfil our PR/Social Media Internship program. There is no better way to jump-start your professional work experience than to become an intern at gyro!
- Taking part in ideation of great content ideas
- Compile competitive reports
- Ongoing monitoring of client, competitor and industry media coverage
- Assist in the development of a variety of press materials
- Develop social media plans and content
- Support outreach efforts to industry influencers and key media contacts
- Draft content to be used across numerous platforms, including corporate websites, social media and in trade media outlets
We are looking for someone who will bring:
- Degree/major in Marketing, Communications/Public Relations, or Journalism
- Understanding of AP style
- Excellent writing skills
- Thorough research capabilities
- Curiosity and a willingness to learn
If interested in applying please send a cover letter, resume and some writing samples too: email@example.com