gyro is the world’s first full-service, global creative B2B powerhouse. We are 700 creative minds strong, united by a single mission: to create ideas that are humanly relevant.
We bring together a myriad of talents – visionaries, artists, strategists and experts across a range of disciplines – to fulfill this mission for our clients. We are bound by our core beliefs in open thinking, the desire to embrace change and the belief that great ideas can come from anyone and anywhere. We call this unconventional culture UNO. It celebrates inspiration, collaboration and mutual respect, and it is what defines us as a global agency.
As a vital part of gyro, you’ll be comfortable building the kind of closeness with others. That means you know the punch lines to each other’s jokes, what everyone’s favorite pizza is and, quite possibly, share the stories that you shouldn’t. You will smile, even when it’s tough, because you know you are not alone. We talk to each other, we work together and we share all of the challenges and triumphs a creative life brings.
This is UNO
If you choose to join us, this is what you will do while you are here:
The Search Strategist will manage search optimization programs across PPC and paid social including strategy, set up, creative development and reporting on multiple projects of various sizes. The candidate is responsible for understanding client goals and expectations as well as all department deliverables and must be able to clearly convey and explain search engine and social best practices to company associates and clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the planning, execution, measurement and refinement of full scale PPC and paid social programs
- Execute a multitude of search & social PPC tactics including keyword research, campaign setup, campaign management & optimization, budget & pacing management and a/b testing
- Monitoring, reporting and analysis of all campaigns to meet the client’s specified goals and metrics to include tracking, KPIs, analysis and recommendations
- Stay current with rapidly changing industry
- Test and develop new strategies within the search and social engines
- Participate in cross-functional teams throughout company
- Help prepare and research needed materials for client presentations and engagements
- Conduct research and fact-finding for reports, presentations, and articles
- Ensure positive and long-lasting ongoing relationships with both clients and internal teams
- Continue to drive innovation and creative ideas to maximize results month in and month out
- Enjoy your work
We are looking for someone who will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree; Masters a plusMinimum 2 years of experience with direct management of paid search and social marketing programsExperience managing large scale budgets and 3rd party outside vendors
- Experience with third party bid management and analytics software with expertise in Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Acquisio, and AdAlysis
- Exceptional analytical, planning and project management skills
- Results oriented
- Ability to multi-task / highly organized
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently under pressure, managing several projects simultaneously and setting priorities with minimal supervision
- Excellent attention to details
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.