SENIOR DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
gyro is the global ideas shop launched in May 2011. We are 600 creative minds strong, united by a single mission: to create ideas that are humanly relevant.
We bring together a myriad of talents, including visionaries, artists, strategists and experts across a range of disciplines, to fulfil this mission for our clients. We are bound by our core beliefs in open thinking, the desire to embrace change and the belief that great ideas can come from anyone and anywhere. We call this unconventional culture UNO. It celebrates inspiration, collaboration and mutual respect and it is what defines us.
As a vital part of gyro, you’ll be comfortable building the kind of closeness with others that means you know the punch lines to each other’s jokes, what everyone’s favourite pizza is and quite possibly share the stories that you shouldn’t. You will smile, even when it’s tough because you know you are not alone. We talk to each other, we work together and we share all the challenges and triumphs a creative life brings.
This is UNO.
If you choose to join us, this is what you will do while you are here:
Senior Project Manager will be directly responsible for managing top agency account. Additionally this senior manager will work with the office’s managing director to establish a new workflow system and bring project management as a discipline into the office.
- Delivery of profitable projects on top account
- Work with account teams to scope projects and ensure that projects are managed according to the statement of work.
- Interface with top client in managing the delivery of programs and projects.
- Work with creative and production department to schedule resources and regulate investment of staff time.
- Assist in design and implementation of new workflow
- Work with managing director to install workflow and project management system.
- Participate in project status procedures and project-brief triage.
- Help to build out PM department and traffic department. Ultimately responsible for managing PM staff.
- Confer with key account team members to develop a project plans and statement of work.
- Oversee management of client and agency staff in profitable delivery of work accounding to scope.
- Regularly communicate status of projects by means of weekly meetings, status reports, and updates.
- Help to maintain overall quality by ensuring proofing, review and approval of materials according to routing procedure.
- Ensure that workflow processes are adhered to
- Influence and evangelize process improvement initiatives across multiple departments
- Must be able to diplomatically enforce deadlines
- Willingness to do what it takes to see jobs through to completion and meet
We are looking for someone who will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of project management experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Command of artistic design and conceptual processes
- Skilled in using project management applications (ex: Microsoft Project)
- Must be able to coordinate and facilitate discussions and meetings across client and agency teams
- Must have outstanding interpersonal and problem solving skills and be a team player
- Previous project management experience with advertising/marketing agency mandatory
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.