Senior Media Planner
As the flagship global B2B agency for Dentsu Aegis Network, gyro is a fully-integrated B2B ideas shop, united by a single mission: to create ideas that are humanly relevant.
We’re seeking a Senior Media planner to communicate effectively with both junior and senior clients, handle the media strategy for clients with multiple objectives, prepare client presentations & performance summaries, and forecast/manage budgets.
Communications Planning and Execution:
- Works alongside senior team to set communications objectives and strategies
- Runs, prepares, develops, and executes media plans for specific clients and/or brands; supports the team in ensuring plans are executed in line with client processes and standards
- Provides meaningful insight and input into existing and emerging media opportunities (through awareness of available media and marketing services vendors)
- Oversees the consistent reporting of competitive market/media information for each brand/category
Client & Internal Relationships:
- Excellent client leadership and management skills for media specific elements of full service accounts and ownership of media-only client relationships
- Build trusting, collaborative relationships with colleagues both directly with your team, sister agencies and across the wider DAN network
- Establish a collaborative working relationship with the activation team to ensure a seamless hand-off and on-going communication of plan performance.
Media Activation and Execution:
- Participates in and helps lead media planning and activations
- Develops plan negotiations with vendors
- Ensures and maintains constant communication between various other creative teams and ensures activation processes align with other teams/brands
- Works with Digital Ad Operations team to develop and maintain timelines for all activation projects
Experience and/or Education:
- BA/BS in marketing or related field with 3+ years of online/digital media management experience, with expertise in display and paid social
- Experience leading and developing strategies for branding and traffic driving based campaigns
- Experience producing and presenting recommendations and launching campaigns from the ground up, including planning and execution
- Experience creating and handling project plans, prioritizing tasks based on value to the business, and managing clients with multiple LOB’s
- Experience guiding and mentoring direct reports
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written/verbal communications, presentations, anticipate/address questions/etc.), with demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with clients of all levels
- Experience forecasting budgets and expected results based on historical performance and communicate expectations to clients
- Establish and maintain communications process with your team and client contacts
- Be comfortable liaising with creative teams and external agencies where necessary
- Stay up to date client product portfolios
- Stay up to date with changes in the media landscape
- Ability to solve issues where required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.