NEW YORK [April 27, 2018] gyro, the world’s first full-service, global creative B2B powerhouse, had a strong showing at the 2018 BMA Global ACE Awards. The agency left last night’s event with an impressive 26 accolades, with winning work including 10 “First Place,” 8 “Runner-Up,” and 8 “Honorable Mentions” for efforts on behalf of clients including Hiscox, John Deere, Viega, USG and Grant Thornton.
Organized by the Business Marketing Association (BMA) New York City chapter, the Global ACE Awards, were held at Forbes in New York City last night. They celebrate the very best of global B2B creative. gyro received nods across categories from Content Marketing, Corporate Image, Sales Enablement, Integrated Trade Show Marketing, Print Advertising, Integrated Marketing and more.
Winning work included:
- Hiscox, “Courage in Film” (Out of Home – Campaign)
- The Advertising Club of New York, “Logo Redesign” (Corporate Image – Logo Design)
- The Advertising Club of New York, “Logo Redesign” (Corporate Image – Design System)
- Viega, “Freakish Performance” (Sales Enablement – Analog)
- Nutrien, “eKonomics” (Sales Enablement – Digital)
- The Joe Torre Safe At Home Foundation, “Hidden Damage” (Print Advertising – Campaign)
- USG, “Performs Under Pressure” (Digital Display – Single Display Ad)
- The Joe Torre Safe At Home Foundation, “End the Cycle” (Broadcast Advertising – TV Single Spot)
The agency was also awarded best “Agency Self-Promotion” and “Internal Activation” for its “gyro Notebooks” campaign, an initiative to motivate and reward students who are learning how to make creative portfolios.
Christoph Becker, gyro global ceo+cco, said: “gyro’s mission to create humanly relevant ideas has never been more valid and more necessary. This recognition from the BMA is a testament to the courage and the trust our valued client partners share with us every day. I look forward to all of the creative excellence to come.”