At the 2020 Grand Prix Stratégies de la Communication D’Entreprise awards held in Paris on Monday, September 23rd, gyro was the winner of eight awards including 1 Silver, 5 Golds, 1 Special Jury Prize and a Grand Prix. The awards ceremony took place on night one of the first-ever Stratégies Festival – a three-day event celebrating creativity and innovation in all its forms.
gyro Paris’ work for ecosystem was the big winner of the night, receiving one Grand Prix and three Golds in the Corporate Social Responsibility and Brand Advertising categories. In addition, gyro won two Gold trophies on behalf of its work for the French Ministry of Labor. The French Ministry of Labor also picked up a Special Jury Prize for their professional training campaign in the Global Communication category. Last but not least, gyro and HP took home a Silver trophy in the B2C Communications category for their experiential campaign for Omen gaming PCs.
Explore each of the award-winning campaigns using the links below.
- Grand Prix, N/A, ecosystem “A True Story”
- Special Jury Prize, Global Communication, French Ministry of Labor Professional Training
- Gold, Corporate Social Responsibility, ecosystem “A True Story”
- Gold, Brand Advertising Campaign, ecosystem “A True Story”
- Gold, Corporate Social Responsibility, ecosystem “Bulbs”
- Gold, Digital: Digital Communications, French Ministry of Labor “#STARTYOURSTORY”
- Gold, Web Series, Web Documentaries, French Ministry of Labor “#STARTYOURSTORY”
- Silver, B2C Communications Campaigns, HP “Omen”
To learn more about the Stratégies Festival, please visit their website.