- What personal information we collect on this website
- How we use this information
- How we store your personal information
- How we secure your personal information
- Whether we disclose or share your personal information
- Your choice regarding the personal information you provide to us
- Our responsibility for website links
- How to contact us
What Personal Information We Collect:
We collect information about how you use our website and the device(s) you use to access our site. This information includes collecting unique mobile device ID or the internet protocol (IP) address online identifiers, which are numbers that can uniquely identify a specific computer or other network device on the internet. This information is linked to a cookie ID, which we receive and process.
We also collect information about you if you make use of any of the interactive features within our website that rely on a personalized response, or where you ask us to respond to a query you have or add your details to one of our alert or subscription services. The information we collect is limited to the details we need to provide the specific service you have requested. We do not collect sensitive information, such as your political or religious beliefs, ethnic background, sexual preference, health or any other sensitive information.
We do not actively seek to collect information about children aged 16 or under. If you have any concerns about your child’s privacy in relation to our services, or if you believe that your child may have entered personal data onto our website, please contact us at email@example.com. We will delete such information from our records within a reasonable time frame.
How We Use the Personal Information We Collect:
The information we collect is primarily used by us to contact users for marketing purposes, but we also use this information to notify consumers about updates to our website. We may also disclose your personally identifiable information when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable laws, or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website.
How We Store the Personal Information We Collect:
We are committed to ensuring your personal information is kept secure and confidential and not kept for longer than is necessary for the purpose it was processed. When your personal information is no longer necessary, we will delete it.
From time to time, we may ask third-party service providers to help us manage our information technology systems. Some of these systems may be located in countries overseas, including countries located outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
How We Secure the Personal Information We Collect:
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures in place to prevent unlawful or unauthorized use, access or accidental loss of personal information. We also seek to ensure our service providers do the same.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
We do not sell or rent any personal information about you to any third party.
We may disclose personal information in response to legal process, for example in response to a court order or a subpoena, or in response to a law enforcement agency’s request, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, and as otherwise required by law. Our agents and contractors may have access to personal information to help carry out the services they are performing for us.
Gyro, LLC (gyro) is a globally operating agency consisting of multiple companies. Therefore, we may also from time to time disclose your personal information within our group of companies. Some of our group companies are located outside the EEA, but we always ensure the security of such disclosures and transfers in accordance with the applicable privacy and data protection laws.
Your Choice Regarding the Personal Information You Provide to Us and How to Opt Out of Communications:
- If you wish to stop receiving marketing communications from us, then please click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the relevant mailing. If you wish to opt-out completely, then please contact us by using the details provided below.
- If you would like us to delete your information from our records, please contact us by using the contact details below and we will respond within a reasonable time frame. Please note that we may be required to retain certain information by law and/or for our own legitimate business purpose.
Users from the European Economic Area
If you are from the European Economic Area, you have rights (with some exceptions and restrictions) to:
- Object to our processing of your personal data, including profiling. You can object at any time and we shall stop processing the information you have objected to unless we can show compelling legitimate grounds to continue that processing.
- Access your personal data. If you make this kind of request and we hold personal data about you, we are required to provide you with information on it, including a description and copy of the personal data and why we are processing it.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Request correction or updating of the personal data that we hold about you and that is inaccurate.
- Request the restriction of our processing of your personal data in some situations. If you request this, we can continue to store your personal data but are restricted from processing it while the restriction is in place.
- Withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data. When you use our website, you may have been asked to consent to the dropping of a cookie. You may withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data that has been derived from cookies. If you do withdraw consent, that action will not affect the lawfulness of what we have done with your personal data before you withdrew consent.
- Complain to your local data protection authority about our collection or use of your personal data. For example, in the UK, the local data protection authority is the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you exercise the rights above and there is any question about who you are, we may require you to provide information from which we can satisfy ourselves as to your identity.
If you are from the European Economic Area and would like to exercise any of these rights in relation to any information we hold about you via this website, please contact us by using the contact details provided below. We will consider and respond to your request in accordance with the relevant law.
Our Responsibility for Website Links:
This Privacy and Cookies Policy is limited to the personal information that we collect and use via this website. We do provide links within this site to other websites. If you follow these links, you should use these sites in conjunction with their applicable user and privacy notices, as their data practices fall outside the scope of this Privacy and Cookies Policy. Further, we can have no responsibility for or control over the information collected by any third-party website; and we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you may provide on such websites.
How to Contact Us:
If you have any questions about our approach to privacy, or you would like to exercise any of the rights mentioned in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, you can contact Dentsu Aegis Network’s Data Protection Officer in any of the following ways:
Address: Data Protection Officer, Dentsu Aegis Network, Regent’s Place, 10 Triton Street, London, NW1 3BF
Telephone: (+44) (0) 207 070 7700